Greyhawk: A New Era
Character Creation Guidelines
All characters start at level 1.
- Roll 3d6+1 and then assign to the ability score of your choice. Repeat this step 6 times. Alternatively you can choose to assign the following values to your ability scores: 15, 13, 11, 11, 10 and 8.
- Choose your character’s Race.
- Add +2 to an ability score that is 15 or lower.
- Choose a Class available to your race. Add half your proficiency bonus to untrained saving throws.
- Purchase Starting Equipment.
- Choose a Homeland.
- Choose a patron deity from the list of Gods along with a corresponding alignment.
- Write down the Languages you know. Characters begin play knowing:
- 2 to 4 languages from their race.
- 1 language from their homeland.
- 1 language from their patron deity.